IJDH Board Chair Ira Kurzban, Esq. and Board Member Paul Farmer, MD will speak Tuesday before the Congressional Black Caucus as part of the event “Focus on Haiti: The Road to Recovery – Six Month Review.” The event is sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus with the support of the Haiti Advocacy Working Group, of which IJDH is a part. Topics to be covered include education, Haiti’s upcoming elections, violence against Haitian women and girls, and immigration policy toward Haitians.
- Read the press release here.
- Read issue briefs by Haiti Advocacy Working Group members here.
- Read Camille Chalmers’ testimony here.
- Read Paul Farmer’s testimony here.
- Read Ira J. Kurzban’s testimony here.
- Read Loune Viaud’s testimony here.
- Read notes from the event here.
Click HERE to See Original PDF