We’d like to share some exciting news! The Giving Library, an online video archive that connects donors to nonprofits, is kicking off a $100,000 “Share to Give” campaign on #GivingTuesday, the national day of giving, which is December 3 this year. Starting today, you can earn money for justice in Haiti with just a few clicks!
Between now and December 31, just share IJDH’s fantastic (we think) Giving Library video on Facebook or Twitter, and the Giving Library will donate $5 to us as part of their $100,000 “Share to Give” campaign. It’s that simple!
We think the video does a great job of explaining why fighting for justice is essential to building stability and prosperity in Haiti. If you agree, please tell your friends and followers and help us spread the word!
How to Share:
1. Go to IJDH’s Giving Library page, here.
2. Click the “Share Now” button.
3. Create an account (uses your Facebook or email), if you don’t already have one.
4. Click “Share on Facebook” or “Share on Twitter.”
5. Share either the default message or a message of your own.
Remember, IJDH will receive $5 only when you share our video through this link. Only your first share will count for $5 but feel free to share as often as you like! If your friends decide to participate, they also need share through IJDH’s Giving Library page for IJDH to get $5.