Haitians Unified for Development and Education (HUDE) is seeking applicants for the HUDE scholarship. Thanks to the generosity of the Michael Andrew Glowski Foundation and all who supported last year’s benefit gala, HUDE is awarding TWO scholarships this year. Each recipient will be awarded $2,000 towards college/vocational/technical school.
To be considered for scholarship, applicants must be:
- A U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or Legal Resident of the United States
- Haitian or of Haitian descent (Parent or Grandparent)
- A resident of the State of New Jersey
- Between the 16 and 21 years of age
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Applicants must be a high school graduating Senior or GED candidate applying to College/University or technical/vocational school
The 2014 Benefit Gala that supports the scholarship will be held on June 28th at the Polish American Home, Bayonne, NJ.