- Our Website
- Donate Now
- Obama administration to allow thousands of Haitians to legally enter United States
- The Poor and the Sick: What Cholera and Ebola Have in Common
- Haitian Reunification fight to continue, activists say
- Activists and law in Haiti: multi-level human rights campaigns to find justice
- US judge wavers on UN immunity in Haiti cholera case
- Foreign Policy in the Time of Cholera
- Haiti Cholera Victims Get First Hearing in Court
- Reflections from the Bolt Bus: Cholera, Collaboration and Justice
- The U.N. Caused Haiti’s Cholera Epidemic. Now the Obama Administration Is Fighting the Victims.
- UN Human Rights Committee concerned human rights violations in Haiti (press release, French included)
- Case against Jean-Claude ‘Baby Doc’ Duvalier continues even after death
- Haïti – Duvalier : La justice haïtienne doit poursuivre son enquête
- …securing over 80 items of editorial, political, and community support.
- One milestone among many was the August 15thletter endorsed by 73 Haitian diaspora groups and leaders nationwide.
- Reports presented by Mario Joseph, IJDH Staff Attorney Nicole Phillips and a delegation of Haitian human rights advocates…
- On October 30, the UNHRC released concluding observations to the Haitian government.
- These observations includedrecommendations to bring to justice all persons responsible…
- Read more in our press release.
- Buy them a copy of How Human Rights Can Build Haiti, online or from your local bookstore.
- Follow this link to get started.
- Please consider donating today and continue your support…
- Consider making a donation to IJDH.
- Volunteer on a project, forward this to a friend, find us on Facebook or Twitter, attend
an event, or read more about our work!