Boston! This Saturday, March 14, 2015, come discuss the current tensions between Haiti and the Dominican Republic and its effects on the diaspora population.
2015 HAITI DOMINICAN REPUBLIC SITUATION FORUM
What: A talk with Edwin Paraison, Former Minister of Haitians Living Abroad (MHVE) President of Zile Foundation in the Dominican Republic
INVITE FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES
- Overview of the current situation of Haitians in the DR
- Latest efforts in the Diaspora Role of regional organizations such as OAS
- Identifying human rights allies in the DR and other nations
- How Diaspora members, leaders and allies can assist?
- Donations for children of late Harry Claude Jean in DR
- Questions and Answers
When: Saturday March 14, 5-8 PM
Where: Sant Bèlvi, 6 Frontenac St, Dorchester MA
Coordinated by: Haitian Americans United Inc (HAU) Groupe de reflexion et d’action pour une Haiti nouvelle (GRAHN-USA NE branch) And Partner organizations