- Our Website
- Donate Now
- How Human Rights Can Build Haiti Webinar (recording)
- Ending Haiti’s Crisis Begins With Giving Haitians a Fair Vote
- Tackling Access to Justice in Civic Engagement Meetings
- Combating Gender-Based Violence in Haiti (event)
- Letter to the Dominican Republic’s Consulate General
- Mario Joseph’s Speech on Judicial Corruption
- Review: How Human Rights Can Build Haiti
IJDH/BAI In the News
Haiti Human Rights
- UN Cholera Plan for Haiti Must Choose Justice Over Charity
- Dominican Republic lynching raises fears of humanitarian crisis
- World Bank Refuses to Consider Haitian Communities’ Complaint about New Mining Law
- Antihaïtianisme en RD: Leonel Fernandez interpellé
- Aftershocks: The Human Impact of U.S. Deportations to Post-Earthquake Haiti
- Amnesty International Report 2014/15 on Haiti
- USCIS and community leaders are concerned to counter any misinformation and potential scams.
- Learn more about Haitian Family Reunification on our site or on the USCIS site.
- The panelists encompass a range of perspectives…
- If you can’t make it, look out for tweets about the event on our Twitter page…
- Learn more about how our Rape Accountability and Prevention Project does that.
- …and her advice for students interested in social justice, here.
- Your continued support is crucial to the critical work we do.
- Consider making a donation to IJDH.
- Volunteer on a project, forward this to a friend, find us on Facebook or Twitter, attend
an event, or read more about our work!
- Follow this link to get started.