- Our Website
- Donate Now
- Join the Team!
- Pioneering a Networked Approach to International Justice from Boston: A Discussion of Georges v. United Nations (event)
- Not Your Typical Spring Break
IJDH/BAI In the News
Haiti Human Rights
- How a group of Dominicans were stripped of their nationality and now face expulsion to Haiti
- Poll: Majority of Haitians Say Country “Headed in the Wrong Direction”
- Haitian Family Reunification Information Session (event)
- Second USAID Contractor Suspended Following Caracol Housing Debacle
- Haiti: Cholera cases double from previous year
- Haitian Family Reunification Parole Program (fact sheet)
- UN Experts’ unseen peacekeeping report: sexual exploitation and abuse
- Haiti elections calendar sent to Martelly
- Le CEP invite le chef de l’Etat à convoquer le peuple dans ses comices
- International Outcry Over World Bank Role in Haiti Mining Sector
- …quoting IJDH Staff Attorney Nicole Phillips in the article!
- We provide key legal analysis of election developments, publish op-eds and circulate press releases…
- 166 political parties registered in March.
- This announcement has more information about the position and qualifications.
- If you want to learn more about the case, attend this exciting panel…
- Your continued support is crucial to the critical work we do.
- Consider making a donation to IJDH.
- Volunteer on a project, forward this to a friend, find us on Facebook or Twitter, attend an event, or read more about our work!
- Follow this link to get started.