Help our friends at New Media Advocacy Project find a talented staff member to join their team.
The Operations Manager will provide crucial operational and finance support to advance N-Map’s global human rights work. N-Map is a lean, entrepreneurial organization. The Operations Manager will play a key role in building and improving the organization’s operational systems throughout our work. Reporting to and working closely with the Executive Director, the Operations Manager will manage the organization’s accounting and finance, organizational policies and management practices, human resources, administrative systems, and internal communications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct all human resources duties and act as HR representative for staff
- Provide HR and admin support for satellite offices in Nigeria and Mexico
- Build N-Map’s human resources capacity
- Ensure compliance with all HR policies
- Recruit and facilitate the hiring of new staff and interns
- Work with Executive Director to develop systems to strengthen N-Map’s financial management
- Facilitate and manage routine accounting duties and yearly audit
- Assist the leadership team with developing and monitoring the budget
- Maintain and ensure compliance with organization’s protocols and policies
- Generate financial reports for the Board of Directors and funders
- Work with Program Assistant to maintain digital and physical files
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related experience, ideally in finance or operations
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting. Familiarity with Xero or Quickbooks is preferred
- Proven project management abilities, including experience and confidence in managing team workflow, task delegation and accountability for multiple contributors
- Demonstrated initiative; ability to proactively anticipate systems/operations needs, research options, formulate clear recommendations, and manage implementation
- Strong organization, planning, and problem solving skills
- Website design experience a plus
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and statement of interest as one attachment to Meryl Friedman at email@example.com