IJDH Executive Director Brian Concannon will participate in this panel discussion on Capitol Hill.
This issue forum will focus on the efforts to support and build the Haitian economy and community, with an emphasis on housing, education and economic development. Featuring experts from non-governmental organizations, the advocacy community and the Haitian and U.S. governments, the program will move beyond politics to address how the nation can continue on its path road to recovery and development.
*Moderator: Dr. Ron Daniels, President, Haiti Support Project (Confirmed)
- The Honorable Paul Altidor, Ambassador of Haiti to the United States 9Confirmed)
- The Honorable Simon Dieuseul Desras, Haiti, Minister of Environment (Confirmed)
- Ms. Georgette Mulheir, CEO, Lumos Foundation (Confirmed)
- Mr. Chad Bissonette, Roots of Development (Confirmed)
- Mr. Brian Concannon Jr., Executive Director, Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti (Confirmed)
- Dr. Alix Cantave, Haiti Program Officer, Kellogg Foundation (Pending)
DC Convention Center – Room 140A
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW
Washington, DC 20001
Thursday, September 15, 2016
4:30 to 6:00pm