The approved and pending visa petitions of beneficiaries in Haiti should be EXPEDITED so that these persons may be brought to the United States and reunited with their families immediately. This would save lives, reunite families, insure more orderly migration from devastated Haiti, and speed the flow of remittances to hundreds of thousands in need.
- 1 page document on Haitian immigration prepared for congressional briefing, July 13, 2010.
- Fact sheet on humanitarian parole.
- Human Rights Professors and Advocates Submit Memo to USCIS, February 26, 2010.
[catlist name=humanitarian-parole-news numberposts=10 date=yes]
- Press Release – Humanitarian Parole for Haitian Orphans (PDF)
- USCIS Fact Sheet – Humanitarian Parole for Haitian Orphans (PDF)
- USDA Memo – Food Stamp Benefits (SNAP) for Haitian Orphans (PDF)