IJDH is currently hiring a Communications Coordinator.
Host your own screening of Baseball in the Time of Cholera! Invite friends, family and fellow supporters into your home or a local venue to watch the 28-minute film and discuss the cholera epidemic in Haiti. For more information, see here.
Become an IJDH Social Media Ambassador! Help us expand our outreach through social media and advocate for the rights of Haitians via Twitter and Facebook. Each week, Social Media Ambassadors will:
- - Retweet at least 3 of IJDH’s tweets.
- - Create 1 original tweet on IJDH’s work, relevant news or upcoming events.
- - Share or create 1 Facebook post on IJDH’s work, relevant news or upcoming events.
- - Encourage friends on social media to like, follow and share us on Twitter, Facebook and other networks.
- - Share articles from our website or the news with your networks.
Questions? Interested in signing up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
There are no internship openings at this time. Please check back in the summer for fall internships.