JUSTICE FOR HAITI CHOLERA VICTIMS: THE LAWSUIT AGAINST THE UNITED NATIONS
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Second Circuit Court of Appeals
Click HERE for the pdf version, with citations.
What can I do to support efforts to hold the UN accountable?
- Visit the IJDH Cholera Accountability page;
- For more information on UN Haiti Cholera Response Multi-Partner Trust Fund, visit the Time2Deliver website;
- Sign up to receive updates on the case and ways to help;
- Like us on Facebook; and
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Donate to support our efforts to obtain accountability and investments in clean water and sanitation in Haiti;
- Host a viewing of Baseball in the Time of Cholera, a Tribeca Film Festival award-winning documentary that shows how our case is impacting the life of a Haitian Little League pitcher;
- Host a viewing of Fault Lines: Haiti in a Time of Cholera, a Peabody and Emmy award-winning short documentary film by Al Jazeera America on UN responsibility for cholera in Haiti;
- Volunteer your time to support the fight for human rights in Haiti.